View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Islamofascist terrorist

Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Q'uran VS Hitler's Mien Kamph: the cheat sheet - 11-25-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
Mein Kampf-Says that Germans have the duty to claim their divinely appointed place in the world by whatever means necessary. Puts loyalty to the Volk (the race) above all other ethical considerations.
The Q'uran-Says that Muslims have a duty to wage Jihad and to advance Islam's domination over the world (Dar Islam and Dar Harb) by any means necessary. Places loyalty to fellow Muslims (Umma) and Islam above all other ethical considerations.
You do know Jesus (pigs be upon him) preached Jihad, don't you?

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

This is a debate between a Christian and a Muslim. The Muslim guy won.

It just goes to show we know the Bible better than most of you.