View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 04-18-2014, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
Hey gang,

I'm looking for some volunteers to help me translate the Bible into Ebonics.

I just need you guys to help with whatever random scripture you feel like translating. It doesn't need to be in any particular order. I have a team in place that will help us with putting things into the correct order of the Bible.

The translation is open to civil discussion as well. We want to make this extremely important undertaking to be as accurate as possible, so the coloreds can read their Bible.

It goes without saying that we will either be using the Textus Receptus for our Greek work and the KJV for comparison to English.

You will have the opportunity to touch a darkie's life by speaking to them in their own language.

Adorable aren't they?

I guess I'll start with Matthew 1.

18Yo dis how Jesus be comin into dis world: When he mama Mary was bout to get marryed to this nigga Joseph, before she had even used her coochie on him, bitch was knocked up by God.
19Joe be her man now. I guess they got married even do the bitch was pregnant, find out this ho had da babby humps now. He be thinkn he leave her all quiet like your daddy prolly did.
20 Fore he could do it this 7ft tall cracker came to he dream and say, "Say nigga, get yo drunk ass off the couch and get a job. God tapped dat ass beefo you did. Now deal wit dat shit and raise it fo Him, nigga.
Dear Pastor, Once this project is done, I would like to purchase a few copies. You see, I live in Richmond, Virginia (which was/is the capital of the Confederacy). My husband and I own several darkies. I think a copy of the Bible in their own language would be a wonderful gift to give them. Please let us know when this project is complete.

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***