View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Homeschooling Advice? - 02-01-2018, 06:42 PM

As those of you who welcomed me into this website may know, I have recently pulled my four children (Jack Junior, Joseph, Jacqueline, and Josephine) from the gay, satanist clutches of public schooling. However, this thread is not about public schools, but about what I should be doing going forward. Mrs. Redmond has taken the duty to homeschool them, and I was searching for ways to better teach her how to teach our children. Naturally, I turned to the bible, to see what exactly I need to focus on.

What reinforced my decision to teach my children through the bible was in Mark 10:13-16:

13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
According to this, Jesus wants to put his hands upon children as much as possible, touching them with the power of the Lord. If I want Jesus to touch my children, the best way for that to happen is to fill them with knowledge from the Bible. Proverbs 23:13-14 also helps with deciding what to do when they step out of line:

13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

The Bible has given me an effective method of correction. If my wife also has this authority, she can employ this method to make teaching more effective. If they’re beaten when they don’t want to learn, they’ll want to learn even more! Hebrews 12:6-11 reinforces this:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
So Jesus is saying that being beaten by your father is an essential part of being a son, and Jesus himself would beat his own children (us!) for our benefit. Since my parents were horrible, D&D-playing Atheists, they never once corrected me in this Holy way. In that case, I should make up for this by doubly beating my own children. If my interpretation is correct, I am well on my way to properly educating my children through the word of the Lord. If my children protest, a quick glance at Ephesians 6:1-4 will prove to them that they should listen to what I say, for their benefit, and for the benefit of the Lord.

Is there more in the Bible I can read about leading my children to the light?
Any suggestions for my wife to properly homeschool them?
What is the best material to use for a beating-rod? And should I have it blessed?
Any questions and comments on my conclusions here are greatly appreciated! Praise the Lord for giving me this insight!

NOTE: Despite similarities in likeness and name, I am NOT famous Evangelist speaker Jack Redmond. That is a DIFFERENT Jack Redmond.