View Single Post
(#245)
Old
Papist Stooge

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick Retard Posting Retard Posting How dumb can you get? How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is Crazy

James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-25-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel_Pierce View Post
My husband is a great man. I thank the Lord every day for such a Godly man in my life. He has done a wonderful job of raising my two sons without me around all that much, and always brought them to visit me every month or two inside, an he always told me how proud of me he was. As are my two boys. They are dang proud of their mommy.

If God needs work done, I don't question it. You really don't have a clue, do you? I am ready to die for my God, I have been since I was jus 9 years old, when my Pastor told me God's plan for us all. I feel sorry for a worthless little fag like you. You are weak brainwashed little cultist, and you will burn in Hell for it.
Look, you can call her your "husband" all you want, but that doesn't make it so. You and your partner are headed for hell, and I feel sorry for those two adopted children you force your lesbian ideals unto.

There is nothing worse than teaching children homosexuality is right.

in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti