View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Fred Phelps is dead. Murdered? Assassinated? - 03-17-2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
...I'm happy to inform you all that I was with Fred Phelps in his final hours... In fact, I was alone with him at the end, which was one of the more pleasurable experiences I've ever had. Praise Jesus.
Last I checked Jesus still had Fred circling the drain in a bit of a holding pattern... probably trying convince Satan to take him without much luck.

Not sure what ending you found so pleasurable with the old git butt I am quite sure I don't want to know.

Meanwhile, we at the Vatican did get a call from one of his lawyers asking if Pope Francis could quietly drop by and give him the last rites however there was a scheduling problem what with Hell not yet frozen over.

Bless you, my truth-challenged grifter,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.