X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

If this is a joke i don't find it amusing and if it is not then you are selling you are basically selling your daughter of as a slave

Plus considering the website does not allow racism i am surprised to see how many of you are racist

let me guess right white power is pathetic think you will find Jesus was not white

Comment

Originally posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy View Post
      If this is a joke i don't find it amusing and if it is not then you are selling you are basically selling your daughter of as a slave

Plus considering the website does not allow racism i am surprised to see how many of you are racist

let me guess right white power is pathetic think you will find Jesus was not white
      I agree it is pathetic to be forced into such drastic measures by this Zimbabwe economy brought on by your "homeboy" Obama.

But this has nothing to do with race. It has to do with how to go about selling one's daughter in a biblical way.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Hey what do you know another racist

but think this through was Jesus white no i don't care about politics i do not like Obama or any politician for that matter secondly i have never once said "homeboy" in my entire life and i am not from Zimbabwe and i am mixed race you have just made me see how racist Christians really are thanks

Comment

And I said what i thought about selling your daughter it is fine for you huh but of course her opinion does not matter right because she is just a girl

Comment

her opinion does not matter
            Opinions don't come into it. God has stated our worth and how to transact our sale. Christians respect God's word.
            If it were not to be so He would have told us.

JOHN 14
            1 Let not your heart be troubled: yee beleeue in God, beleeue also in me.
            2 In my Fathers house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would haue told you: I goe to prepare a place for you.
            3 And if I goe and prepare a place for you, I will come againe, and receiue you vnto my selfe, that where I am, there ye may be also.
            4 And whither I goe yee know, and the way ye know.
            5 Thomas saith vnto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest: and how can we know the way?
            6 Iesus saith vnto him, I am the Way, the Trueth, and the Life: no man commeth vnto the Father but by mee.
            7 If ye had knowen me, ye should haue knowen my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and haue seene him.
            8 Philip sayth vnto him, Lord, shew vs the Father, and it sufficeth vs.
            9 Iesus saith vnto him, Haue I bin so long time with you, and yet hast thou not knowen me, Philip? he that hath seene me, hath seene the father, and how sayest thou then, Shew vs the father?
            10 Beleeuest thou not that I am in the father, and the father in mee? The words that I speake vnto you, I speak not of my selfe: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doth the works.
            11 Beleeue me that I am in the Father, and the Father in mee: or else beleeue me for the very workes sake.
            12 Uerely, verely I say vnto you, he that beleeueth on me, the works that I doe, shall hee doe also, and greater workes then these shall he doe, because I goe vnto my Father.
            13 And whatsoeuer ye shall aske in my Name, that will I doe, that the Father may be glorified in the Sonne.
            14 If ye shall aske any thing in my Name, I will doe it.
            15 If ye loue me, keepe my commandements.

©1611

Who should own those mansions and who should own us is in His hands. We are not our own, we are property, bought with a price and do not decide for ourselves what is the established order of things.

I Corinthians 6:20 For yee are bought with a price: therefore glorifie God in your body, and in your spirit, which are Gods.
            ©1611 . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT

Comment

And I said what i thought about selling your daughter it is fine for you huh but of course her opinion does not matter right because she is just a girl
              What a horrible thing to say. You should not stereotype!

Typical male.

Men and women were designed (by the Designer) to be different but equal.

Girls can have valid opinions about sociology more than men just like men are better at astronomy.

The Designer designed our brains so that when we bring up children they need a masculine and feminine influence balanced.

This is why it is fine for lesbian and gay couples to raise children as lesbians are psychologically half man half woman so two lesbians adds up to one whole man and one whole woman's influence.

Same for gays: they are psychologically half man half woman. Same equation.

More evidence the the Designer thought of everything.
              I whore for Satan

Comment

but think this through was Jesus white no i don't care about politics i do not like Obama or any politician for that matter secondly i have never once said "homeboy" in my entire life and i am not from Zimbabwe and i am mixed race you have just made me see how racist Christians really are thanks
                How is selling your daughter racist? Are you suggesting that Pastor Jones had a darkie for a daughter?
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Perhaps a True Christian™ woman can offer some perspective here.

You see, God doesn't care about our emotions, because He knows they are fleeting, responding to external events that are continually changing. Women have been created to bear children to the glory of God, and so He created us to be highly emotional in order to sense the needs of our little ones when they are so dependent and vulnerable. Sadly, because of our predisposition to emotional instability (I say this objectively) and desire to usurp command (ever hear of the woman Eve in the Garden of Eden?), it is only considerate for our fathers to find a fitting husband to care for his daughter. Brother Jones is doing the most responsible thing a father can do, he's looking out for the needs of his daughter as well as keeping in mind the economic responsibilities a man and head of the household naturally has.

As a woman, and as a mother of girls as well as boys, I can tell you that it is a fact girls are more emotionally unstable than boys and they require more correction with regards to minding their place. Now, you can complain and whine about girls not having a "place," but the fact is, the LORD has created each of us with His own design in mind. We are but the clay and He is the potter. A gal who knows her place in creation is a satisfied person. The good Brother Jones is only doing what a loving father does - help his daughter live a satisfied and happy life.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Here we see an excellent example of what happens when miscenigation takes place. God hates race-mixing. He hates it. This little gray-skinned bastard is addle-brained and brimming with hate for Christ. That's what happens.

Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God, and I'll show you a man who hasn't read Ezra 9-10.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God
                      The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                      • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                      • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                      • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                      NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

In my scientific studies in this place I have personally observed many social Darwinists but not necessarily any overt racists.

Perhaps you have been spending too much time as an active member over at FR or RS, and are simply projecting.

sigpic
                        “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                          Shut your pie-hole, boy!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Here we see an excellent example of what happens when miscenigation takes place. God hates race-mixing. He hates it. This little gray-skinned bastard is addle-brained and brimming with hate for Christ. That's what happens.

Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God, and I'll show you a man who hasn't read Ezra 9-10.
                            now I'm curious, what does Ezra 9/10 say

Comment

Originally posted by bobicus View Post
                              now I'm curious, what does Ezra 9/10 say
                              I'm not here to spoon feed you, boy! Look it up!
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

no thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X