View Single Post
(#1170)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ZombycZar is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 11-01-2014, 11:28 PM

Ok, anything I have said to offend anyone I am not looking for a fight, simply to argue my opion. I enjoy seeking answers and what others may have come across. I do not intend to convert nor do I expect this from anyone else. I would just like a discussion where two sides can express what they think and we can take what we want from it. So here it goes...

For some reason I cant quote anyo e right now (on my phone)

all im saying is why is your god so contradictory? I just dont see how someone can beleive a book because they are told it is the word of god. The first modern bible was printed and bound by Shakespeare, look it up. Arguably one of the best story tellers of human history, what a coincidence. And no I havent read the bible, seeing what religion does to people, ive always stayed away. Im not going to be derogatory in any of my posts from now on id like to keep this an adult convo. So please id appreciate it if you could refrain from telling me im going to hell on every post. 1) I dont beleive in it 2) its not adding to the discussion and is childish