View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Blessings Brothers and Sisters! - 12-25-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesGod! View Post
I figured I would stop in and introduce myself again, Brothers and Sisters!
I have been gone for a very long time, my Father (and Pastor) saw it fit for me to travel with my Pastor as he went to preach to Unsaved Trash in foreign lands! I have been so blessed! I was able to work with the women and help teach them many useful skills such as cooking, cleaning, and following their Leaders every word.They were rarely at home (as they should have been) but out with Godless heathens doing terrible terrible things! I was able to show them the error of their ways, and many of them met privately with Pastor and were able to be saved after many meetings. He was overjoyed after the meetings and the more women he met with, the happier he was! The happier he was, the more full I felt with the Holy Spirit, I was unable to contain it!!
After returning home, Father said that Pastor is already planning the next missionary trip and that he would love to have me assist him again!!!
I am so thrilled to be back and to spread the word about all the great things I have been filled with!!
Jessica, What a blessed, inspiring post! Our LORD has truly blessed you in that you can bring feeble-minded women with great need to your father, that me may come unto them, helping them gird their loins with the truth of our wonderful Word of God, which surely he wields as a sword against the impotent satan. May you bring your father many multitudes of women as you continue your ministry. I assume your mother is maintaining the home as you travel, and rejoices in your sharing the stories of Pastor's miraculous journeys. Godspeed, Dear! Oh, if I could only join you one day!

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.