View Single Post
(#57)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Tell her once

Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bible and canabis - 05-21-2009, 05:28 PM

To reply to the original poster without giving myself a blinding migraine by reading all the silly posts these dopeheads keep sending, I will answer in the way that is only right...with Scripture.

Genesis 1 (AV1611 King James Bible)
29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Now I will tell you that Mary Jane is not an herb, it's not a tree, and it's not a fruit, nor is it meant to be ingested "for meat." If it's not any of those things, what is it?

It's what they call it when they are so dope-addled they look like retards...Mary Jane is a weed! It's so noxious even God doesn't mention it in the Bible. So to take it into your body is as mortal a sin as for a man to take another man into his body!

It's against nature!

In Christ,
Warren