Thread: It's My Heart
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: It's My Heart - 12-28-2013, 08:07 PM

Sister Naomi, you never fail to surprise! What a clever turn of phrase; the LORD has blessed you indeed. You glorify Him by sharing your God-given talent (Numbers 18:29) with us all.

Although I must confess, it is your pie that calls MY name ... in a completely appropriate and heterosexual way, of course.

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!