X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Bless Paula Deen

I love this stuff.

Plus, having a lead belly can't hurt what with all the buttery food Paula serves.

I just had a thought, what if this whole thing is a smear campaign from the ultra liberals over at Cracker Barrel? I think we'd all better start praying extra hard for sister Paula's deliverance.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
      Don't worry Ya'll. I bet poor, kind, sweet, generous Paula will make them colored folks some nice fried chicken and smooth out any hard feelings.

why, I bet she will even throw in some cup cake that look like little watermelons to boot!

Friends, don't forget to join Paula Deen's Support Group created by Sister Mary. Sister Paula could really use your love and support during these trying times. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/group.php?groupid=36
      Every decent Christian should have this wonderful wealth creator in their prayers.

Thinking about offering jobs to people who don't even want to work is truly the Christian way.

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        I think Paula is a natural for politics.

She has that beautiful southern accent we like so much in the Republican Party. The word y'all stands for keeping the races separate and keeping God in government.

I'm going with this motto:

KEEP GOVERNMENT CLEAN, VOTE PAULA DEEN

Brother Mayor, you have a real knack for knowing what kind of person would help lead society. I think you are so right about Mrs. Deen. She would make a find political leader, even if she is a woman. How many people have the courage to put these whining, entitlement-complex complainers in their places, so we can move on to the real issues?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

God bless the South and Paula Deen!

Comment

I just love love LOVE Sister Deen and all her lovely food creations. She inspires me in the dinners I cook for my own Wonderful Husband. Those beautiful blue eyes of hers just make me want to kiss her lovely round face!

Those bone skinny demoncrat women (lesbians) are just jealous of the talents and natural beauty of Miss Paula Deen. Let her run for President! I'd be delighted to ask my Husband if I could vote for her!
            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
            in 2016

Comment

Good news. Paula Deen is gaining supporters!
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Paula Deen sure is a fine True Christian it is rare that we find people who are willing to help nigras to stop eating KFC and watermelons and do their God-given duty, to serve GODly white people.
                Thinking of Abortion?
                That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Indeed! She is frying high!

Why, look how the Spirit has inspired good people to support her in Savannah, Georgia.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Indeed! She is frying high!

Why, look how the Spirit has inspired good people to support her in Savannah, Georgia.

In politics, it's crowds like this you want to see gathering around a personality. Paula is drawing the communtiy movers and shakers she needs to raise the big bucks for her campaign.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Even the teabilly icon WalMart have dropped her.

Walmart announced on Wednesday that it is ending its partnership with Paula Deen.

“We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed,” the company said in a statement.

Other companies that have cut ties with Deen include the Food Network, Smithfield Food and Caesars buffet restaurants.

Shame they did not drop her from a high place....
                        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                        Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                        Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                        The Loose Canon - HTML version
                        Loose Canon Fan Page
                        North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                        I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
                          Even the teabilly icon WalMart have dropped her.

Walmart announced on Wednesday that it is ending its partnership with Paula Deen.

“We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed,” the company said in a statement.

Other companies that have cut ties with Deen include the Food Network, Smithfield Food and Caesars buffet restaurants.

Shame they did not drop her from a high place....
                          Well the Butter and Candy Industries are sticking by her!

Even the grateful negros understand.

In a tweet sent out from her Twitter account on Monday, Stacey Dash wrote: “God does everything for a reason. “@Paula_Deen Only God can judge your heart BTW my daughter loves your show (only way she can get me to cook)”
                          See? God made Paula Deen speak her words with confidence and grace for a reason! Perhaps He wants us all to see that "the N-word" as the media calls it, isn't so bad after all. I mean, considering the word "Negro" means "Black," you'd think people would be proud to hear it turned into a playful nickname.

Comment

A good Christian woman says it and there is mock outrage...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1045075_527187080662426_941558970_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	1918042
                            2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

On the one side, we shall be traduced by Popish Persons at home or abroad, who therefore will malign us, because we are poor instruments to make God's holy Truth to be yet more and more known unto the people, whom they desire still to keep in ignorance and darkness; or if, on the other side, we shall be maligned by self-conceited Brethren, who run their own ways, and give liking unto nothing, but what is framed by themselves, and hammered on their anvil; we may rest secure, supported within by truth and innocency of a good conscience, having walked the ways of simplicity and integrity, as before the Lord.

Comment

Need I add that "Quenton Tarentino" is a Hollywood joo?
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I feel so bad for poor Paula. Does anyone know how to get in contact with her? I would like to send some encouraging words of support and a Bible in case she is not right with Jesus.

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                In her deposition, this lovely Southern Belle explained how she appreciates the look of professionalism in the workplace:

The media, of course, is having a hey day with this, calling her racist. What, pray tell, is racist about professionalism and employing minorities, or a time in America when a woman could walk down the street in safety?

Psalm 107
                                1 O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
                                2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
                                3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.

Comment

Working...
                                X