View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Forum Member, struggling for Salvation©
Forum Member

Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God fearing Christian seeking virgin wife - 01-10-2013, 06:01 AM

I have asked my father and he has agreed I could apply for this role, I am of child bearing age, for although I have been sexually assaulted it was not by his tallywhacker and therefore I am still a virgin.
Tanith

Ruth 1:16; Ruth 1:17 : 16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
17 Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.