View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 03-06-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
We go to Heaven. Or Hell. Do try to keep up.

I really don't see why you need to convert God to science fiction. God roars and the Earth shakes all the time. All God needs to do is really let loose instead of storms and earthquakes.
Which heaven do we go to?
Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea
If Hell is "down there" in the ground and the "first earth" will pass then that Hell will pass too. It does NOT say there will be a new Earth and a new Hell. Where does this New Earth come from?

God and science fact tell us where. But please note that I don't say the new Earth is a space ship. Well I don't think I do. But what comes next?
Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Could that be a new ark? It seems to come from the sky and if it were there now we'd see it. If that is true it would need to be a long long way off. We can see this, and it's quite small

so a New York sized one would be hard to miss. It must be a long long way off. How did John know it was there?

Nearly up to Rev 22 now, but quite tired it must be bed time.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.