X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are True Christians(tm) Here?

I was recently doing undercover work at a notorious strip club in downtown Des Moines, when I overheard one naked harlot say to another, "Why are True Christians(tm) here, anyway?"

Her question stuck with me, and as I contemplated her incisiveness, I came to the realization that many if not most of the unsaved scum in the world probably don't KNOW why we're here.

If God had willed it, each of us might have entered Heaven at the moment of Salvation(c). It was not absolutely necessary for our preparation for immortality that we should tarry here, you see...

Had the Lord so willed it, He might have changed us from imperfection to perfection and then have taken us to Heaven the moment that father's messenger found its way home.

Why then are we True Christians(tm) here?

The answer is – We are here to…

Live unto the Lord, Praising Him constantly

and

bring others to know His love.

We True Christians(tm) remain on earth

as sowers to scatter good seed
    as ploughmen to break up the fallow ground
    as heralds publishing Salvation

We are here as the “salt of the earth,” to be a Blessing to the world.

We are here to glorify Christ in our daily life.

We are here as workers for Him, as His personal representatives on earth (depending on your current Tithing status, of course).

Let us see that our life fulfills God's goal for us. Let us live earnest, useful, Holy lives, to the Praise of the Glory of his Grace!
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Why Are True Christians™ Here?

Glory!
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

amen
      the lord trow them into the fire
      dirty whores, I will never be able to go satan house

Comment

Originally posted by bestman View Post
        amen
        the lord trow them into the fire
        dirty whores, I will never be able to go satan house
        Poor you. You have been on this forum a long time and still you don't understand.

The point in Pastor Ezekiel's speech was that TRUE CHRISTIANS are here to tell about the LORD and his LOVE . Jesus loves even you, why then not those whores?

Of course it is clear that every Christian is not able to go there, is not hard enough to fight with Satan in his house and prepare way for Jesus to come in - but Pastor Ezekiel can do that.
        Pastor Ezekiel has mighty weapon
        Ephesians 6:17
        and with that sword he prepares way for Christ - for the moment those sinners are ready to take Jesus inside them.
        PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
        Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
        Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

mighty weapon?

Comment

Sorry but I am very strict when it comes to faith.I have no TV

a while back,I healed a whore ,she is now a real true Baptist ,there is what matters,

Comment

Lying about your healing powers. what I mean
              I referred her to the light ,and prayed together,the lord did the rest

I do not understand that someone accused my about your healing powers

Comment

Working...
              X