View Single Post
(#1165)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ZombycZar is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Talking Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 11-01-2014, 09:42 PM

Hello all,
I am new here, name is will. I just wanted to point out that as I read through these forums, I co sistantly see the "beleivers" attack the "non-believers" as soon as they have nothing to say. Every athiest on here is simply putting forward things, we as human beings, have discovered and are still discovering. This is just one mans opinion but I would think that if there did exist a holy creator he would prefer us to use the brains we have and figure things out for ourselves than just blindly following because ot was the way you were raised.

And let us not forget that the only reason every religious person on this site only feels this way because this is how they were raised, brain washed. And I dont mean brain washed to be derogatory, just in the sense that as a child your mind is molded by what you observe and your interactions with your environment, including those around you. So everything you "believe" is simply what you were programmed to do.

(Excuse the grammer, at work haha)