View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash

OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Easter Contest! Best Caption Wins an Easter Ham! - 03-28-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Daisy, you can simply order me a spiral cut Virgnia ham and I'll pick it up, no need to ship it.
Just a word of warning about those sprial sliced hams. When we lived in the city I used to buy one from our Honeybaked Ham store. (Mods pleasse remove the actual name of the store if those satanic lawyers they use would say that this is slander) I didn't think that it would be owned by the athiestic jews and catholics, but it was. I PRAYED for forgivness from CHRIST, and I know I've received it, but I also must warn others.

Our local HoneyBaked Ham store was owned by jews and catholics! They even hired lesbians to work there! It is not a place to buy food for a CHRISTIAN family!!

Also, I wouldn't buy any spiral sliced anything. The spiral is a pagan symbol. I wouldn't want it on my food!