View Single Post
(#280)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 08-26-2014, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
A person who has repented and chosen to stop being a Negro. The ones who are really serious even have their skin color changed to be more like Jesus.

Didn't your parents teach you any of this when they were homeschooling you?
Unfortunately I wasn't homeschooled by my mother or father, as they both work full time jobs, and even some extra hours just so we can stay in our home. However, I did take classes online for about 2 years and chose to stop, as it was another reason my lazy teenager body made as an excuse to stay inside. So instead I chose to go to public--it's all we can afford, thanks Obama--and I've been there ever since.