View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Engagement and Boston - 12-20-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anna Robinson View Post
We intend to marry on December 23rd. It's soon, but I don't think I could wait a moment longer! I look forward to producing soldiers and fulfilling that duty. Thank you for reminding me that a godly place is a godly home.
YIC,
Anna
Wouldn't it be simply wonderful if you and Mr. Patton conceived a Soldier of Christ on CHRISTmas?

You will probably increase your chances tenfold by mounting a picture of the sweet Baby Jesus, with His cherubic face and halo of golden curls, in your bedchamber. Then both of you should stare intently into His guileless blue eyes whilst coupling, which will no doubt ease the burden of this wholly unpleasant (yet necessary) act of procreation.

I will retire to my prayer closet immediately to implore the Lord for success in your marital bed! And remember: Jesus is always watching ... even when you "be getting' busy" (as my old Negra housekeeper used to indelicately say).

Isn't that a comfort to know?

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!