View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.Magnum Innominandum has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience" - 01-01-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
The Bible does indeed prescribe the death penalty for the unsanctioned rape of a betrothed woman. However, the Biblical penalty for the unsanctioned rape of an unbetrothed female is a mere slap on the wrist. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29, Brick Testament.
You've hit the nail or fabled G-spot upon the head, as always. I've been raped many times, and so I can witness to the immense gulf between sanctioned and unsanctioned rapers. There was a tremendous difference between the rapers the doorman let in and the porch monkeys climbing the fire escape.

I am a redhead, and our species is often referred to in parts of Europe as those who burned Jerusalem. (Tangentially -- Adolf, too, had a thing for Barbarossa.) Seeking the sole remaining Aramaic-speaking village by bus from Damascus, I got lost and ended up in a hamlet of Sand Negroes where most everyone had once been exterminated by Crusaders (Praise!).

Desperately needing to urinate and not wanting to pull my tallywacker out in public, I strode into the ruins of some castle to relieve myself. Finished with my business, I was on my way back out when I encountered two prepubescent Sand Negroes. Both had accidents and soaked their Adidas.

Pitying them was cause for reflection -- because they were suffused with folk tales about what the Godly Crusaders had done to their ancestors, I represented a primordial threat to these small savages. Their great-grandmothers had no doubt passed down tales about large pale people with ruddy beards indulging in slaughter -- when the actual white persons of yore and lore were merely engaged in liberation.

The lesson to me was that (a) all savages are childlike and should be treated as such, and (b) one can always slam them against the wall and explain. Even in the supposedly enlightened metropolises rife with white metrosexuals, there are women who are so degraded by secular liberalism that they can't tell the difference between sanctioned and unsanctioned rape, for example. If they were properly betrothed, their husbands could help them make the distinction.

Sincerely,
Magna, née Magnus