View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged pervert
Under Investigation

Full of it

Location: offering my diseased ass to anyone with an American dollar
Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why does God think I'm a gaysexual? - 08-17-2015, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Despite the unsettling message, I think we can all agree that yet another miracle has occurred that Jesus-haters will have a very difficult time explaining.

GOD WINS AGAIN!!!

Your signature makes me really angry, okay

'Straight Pride' is a homophobic, biphobic, bigoted thing created by whiny heteros like you.

You can't get kicked out of a restaurant because you're holding hands with your wife.

You can't get fired from work because you're married to a woman.

You won't have people leave you time and time again because you're straight and they don't want to catch the hetero bug from you.

So do the world a favor and shut the ***vulgarity removed by moderator*** up