View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Potty mouth

AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Marijuana Kills! - 05-06-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
My nephew is a pot addict. It was his party for getting his GED after 20 years of home schooling. Some stranger homeless person snuck in and gave him a reefer.
I have to tough love it and my entire family has had to turn thier backs on him. It has been three weeks since he was forcibly removed from my brothers house. I hope the boy is willing to beg Jesus for forgiveness and turn his life around. I'll never forgive him. He is dead to me.
He gets more pussy than you, too.