View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash

Sissy Cry Baby

Tzieth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Atomic Foundations of Science Debunked - 11-24-2013, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
Welcome to our forum, Tzieth! The Bible warns us to avoid all pseudo-science, so that's why we stick with Creation science and Flood geology.

1 Tim 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Please start a thread of your own in the introduction forum and tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
Oh don't get me wrong.. I agree with you on that. What I am saying is that we as Christians must know what is going on in the scientific community in order to combat it.

Here is a likely scenario: You got to witness to a non-believer (not an atheist, just a normal agnostic/undecided.) You begin to tell him about Gods word and he stops you with "Wait a minute.. Evolution was proven in a scientific lab!" (He already has atheistic views implanted into his head due to the educational system.) How do you combat this?

First you must know exactly how this was spun on him. Evolution was indeed proven in a lab and Darwinist championed this with a big "I told you so!!!!"

What took place, was an experiment with fruit-flies. They sped up the life-cycle to watch them evolve and evolve they did to several different variants until they ultimately went sterile and died out. But in the end, they were still "Fruit-flies".

This only proved Micro evolution. One species can become another species within it's own genus. This does not take millions of years as Macro Evolution is said to work. (Macro is one genus becoming another such as Apes becoming Human and it has NEVER been proven and never will be proven as it does not exist.)

We see Micro all the time. Domesticated Wolves became dogs. Modern Razorbacks came from domesticated European pigs. They are now two distinct species, but still pigs. Atheists are using the fruit-fly experiment and spinning it as proof of Macro evolution when it's not.

If you try to witness to a person educated by modern education, he is going to take what you have to say as "Mumbo-Jumbo". If you are able to use the same science to explain to him that Darwinism is the true Mumbo-Jumbo and show him what is an obvious lie, then he will be more susceptible to listen to what you have to say.

A of now, we don't have enough true Christian Scientists out there to challenge the blatant deception.