View Single Post
(#1864)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 07-10-2014, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledix View Post
I am afraid you cant detect the OBVIOUS humoristic tone of the franchise. This game was in development for 9 YEARS. ValVe is very polite when it comes to gaming. The comic where the soldier appears to be gay was an obvious joke and totally not the point of the game at all. Each class represents a country with 2 classes representing USA the scout from NY and Soldier for an american overgeneralization. The Medic class is the closest representation of God you could find in any videogame; MvM gameplay with the Medic is awesome. Also, kids dont see graphics nor little details. The point of videogames is GAMEPLAY. Which is how much the player enjoys playing. Everything you see as offensive is clever marketing for people who can take jokes and laugh about themselves for a while. TF2 is a masterpiece of videogame. You should try this videogame for PC I found it to be amazing. http://download.cnet.com/The-You-Tes...-10907896.html

I'm not sure I want to click that link. You have already shown your taste for satanic games. I have no wish to see more of Satan.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!