View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 03-26-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
I am hoping this will settle some problems within our ladies' group. Remember, ladies, we are representing Christ to those that visit God's Favorite Forum. When we see old biddies clucking as if they were roosters, we present the wrong impression for the church. I won't mention names, because that would be indiscreet, but certain women that have seven pointy-headed children (wonder who the fathers are? so does she) and others that live in a certain midwestern state (hail to the victors valiant ring a bell?) ...

I propose that we have a quilting bee sometime in the near future to reinforce our fellowship.

NRL
Aww - How I do wish, i too lived i Freehold and was a
. It must bee so nice to have that strong and loving relationship with your neighbours. I hope you have a thrilling quilting bee! And if you need any fabrics, I know a man in Walford

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.