X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by DanishBrewer View Post
    these "shortcomings" are mere propaganda made up by fearfull people that are to scared to experience the World so its easier to hide and call it evil

i would never be hit by a garbage truck. i drive them...

and in previous posts you have called me a satanic worshipper, a heathen, told me that my beliefs are going to get me sent to hell. all the while "god" has not spoken a single Word to me..... so yes YOU are condemning me

btw do you know these verses???

*** removed plagiarized content ***
    Look my little satanic Eskimo. You keep talking around it but myself and a more learned members of this forum have spelt it out to you in terms even a child could understand.

Stop praying to your satanic gods, stop commiting human sacrifice and stop taking drugs. If you don't you are going to hell. Period.

It is not too late for you to embrace Christ.

What is it going to be? God or Satan?

Comment

Originally posted by Constantine1648 View Post
      Look my little satanic Eskimo. You keep talking around it but myself and a more learned members of this forum have spelt it out to you in terms even a child could understand.

Stop praying to your satanic gods, stop commiting human sacrifice and stop taking drugs. If you don't you are going to hell. Period.

It is not too late for you to embrace Christ.

What is it going to be? God or Satan?
      giving me an ultimatum shows your igorance.

Bestow upon me,Satan, the characteristics of the Dragon
      Overwhelming strength,vanquishing all weakness
      Uncompromising power,to manifest my will
      A fierce presense,in the the face of my enemies
      Dreadfully protective,a shield for those i care about
      May its fire burn in my spirit, keepingthe black flame bright

Bestow upon mee,Satan, the characteristics of the Serpent
      Possessing ancient wisdom,creative in my solitude
      Relievable cunning, so I can make my way in life
      Extremly ruthless,when people attack
      In constant renewal,rising each day prepared to do your work
      May it`s venom run through my soul,till it consumes me

Bestow upon me,Satan,the characteristics of the Peacock
      Prideful in appearance, always showing off my beauty
      Immortal spirit, living throughout the ages
      Steadfast in everything, willing to go anywhere necessary
      Regal in stature, appearence to be reckoned with
      May it`s essence fill my body,making every step one of confidence

Bestow upon me ,Satan,the characteristics of the Raven
      Forever watchful,never ceasing to observe those around me
      Highly intelligent,knowing what to do in every situation
      A spiritual figure, so I can teach others about you
      Master of death,embracing it when my time has come
      Mey it`s darkness surround me,where ever living being will feel you with me

Bestow upon me,Satan,the characteristics of the Goat
      Stubborn in the fce of advversary,never thwared in my goals
      Fearless in the face of fear,doing what others dare not
      Couragous without limits, climbing every mountain
      Wild to the point of abondon,free to be who I am meant to be
      May it`s energy ignite my faith and desire,forever holdinghigh the horns of Baphomet
      Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Comment

Originally Posted by DanishBrewer
        giving me an ultimatum shows your igorance.

RUBBISH DELETED
        Where would knowledge of serpents come from?

Comment

these "shortcomings" are mere propaganda made up by fearfull people that are to scared to experience the World so its easier to hide and call it evil

i would never be hit by a garbage truck. i drive them...

and in previous posts you have called me a satanic worshipper, a heathen, told me that my beliefs are going to get me sent to hell. all the while "god" has not spoken a single Word to me..... so yes YOU are condemning me

btw do you know these verses???

*** removed plagiarized content ***
          Posting content as your own when you didn't originally write it is theft.

(Exodus 20:15) "Thou shalt not steal."

So much for your Jesus-hating morals.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
            Where would knowledge of serpents come from?
            from long lives, combined with a lust for knowledge as knowledge is power. and do i detect a hint of interest in the writings of the dark one??
            Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Comment

how did you know what i wrote unless you have read the satanic bible yourself??
              I Googled it, JUST LIKE YOU DID.

Please don't mistake your fledgling internet search skills with some kind philosophical underpinning.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Denmark is a boring small insignificant country mostly populated by convicted rapists. Although we have to compliment Denmark for attacking Muhammad when it counted, Denmark is mostly filled with fans of drunken orgies with other men and goats who will all go to Hell!
                1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."
                2. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
                3. The Danish Prime Minister was Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."
                4. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."
                5. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."
                6. The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
                7. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."
                8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."
                9. Danish car taxes are the highest on the planet, which is one of the many reasons why their economy is the worst in all of Europe. Exodus 20:15 "hou shalt not steal."
                10. According to the Danish newspaper "B.T.", Hans Christian Andersen wrote fairy tales about raping little boys! The longer one looks at Denmark, the more depraved it turns out to be! 1st Corinthians 6:18-19 "... He that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body ..."
                11. God mocking lesbian Danish sluts sexually satisfy themselves with "dyke bikes" and Copenhagen proudly bills itself as the most dyke friendly city in the world! Romans 1:26-27 "... for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature ..."

All people of Denmark need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

Are you serious? I just want to know if you have made this in an attempt to be funny.. or what?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSceptic View Post
                  Are you serious? I just want to know if you have made this in an attempt to be funny.. or what?
                  Does the subject of HELL or God hating someone ever seem funny to you? Then the answer is (obviously) no.

Please make a proper introduction in the Introduction Forum. Tell us about yourself, your church (Satanic, Christian, etc.), and what brought you here. And try not make a complete ass of yourself like the rest of the "sceptics" who come here.

Pastor Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
                    Does the subject of HELL or God hating someone ever seem funny to you? Then the answer is (obviously) no.

Please make a proper introduction in the Introduction Forum. Tell us about yourself, your church (Satanic, Christian, etc.), and what brought you here. And try not make a complete ass of yourself like the rest of the "sceptics" who come here.

Pastor Ed
                    Hey Pastor Ed

I have don as you ask...

Well on the matter of hell or on God hating some one or something i could not begin to express how little that matters to me in my daily life. As I do not believe that the God of bible even exists - and so by extension i do not believe in hell.

But back to the matter of the first post I quoted..

I just wanted to know if the original post was serious? Or if he just made with the funny??

Comment

Well on the matter of hell or on God hating some one or something i could not begin to express how little that matters to me in my daily life. As I do not believe that the God of bible even exists - and so by extension i do not believe in hell.
                      Deep down, you know God exists, for He has revealed Himself in creation.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

You only believe that you don't believe in God. You have more faith than I do. What proof do you have that you don't believe in God?
                      sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
                        Deep down, you know God exists, for He has revealed Himself in creation.

How so?

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

You only believe that you don't believe in God. You have more faith than I do. What proof do you have that you don't believe in God?
                        Well what proof do you have that you do not believe in Shiva, Thor or any other god that i would assume that you think is non-existant?

Comment

Well what proof do you have that you do not believe in Shiva, Thor or any other god that i would assume that you think is non-existant?
                          The Bible tells me I don't really believe in Shiva or any other false god. It tells me that I believe in the God of the Bible (see the verse I quoted above -- Rom 1:20).
                          sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

wow, this is amazing! it's amazing how stupid this is . If you really have to write trash about a country you obviously don't know anything about please have the correct facts. Let's start from the top shall we?

First of all the flag you used is NOT the Danish flag. How can you not know that?

1. The Danish word for 'rapist' is not 'viking' but 'voldtægt'. I think a dictionary would have been a great help to you. Yes, the vikings did rape a lot of women but they were not the only ones to do that - People are still getting raped but not only by Danes. the I am pretty sure they rape in U.S. too.
                            2. I don't know how a cold winter can be a punishment? Do you know how much fun you can have when it is winter?
                            3. This is SO wrong. The Danish Prime Minister Rasmussen was not a part of Tour de France. Poul Nyrup Rasmussen was the Prime Minister until 2001 and if you look at the picture that has been oploaded his shirt says 'Århus - Paris' as far as I know; Tour de France does not start in Århus. Yes, Michael Rasmussen cheated but so did Lance Armstrong.
                            4. If Danish is Satan's native language then I have no worries about going to Hell - if it existed. It would suck to have to learn a language as tough as Danish.
                            5. Do you even know what LEGO stands for? In Danish it means 'Leg Godt' (= play well) how can that be sinful? Wouldn't a Barbie be sinful too, then? At least you can't undress LEGO.
                            6. Yet again you have the wrong facts. Pippi Longstocking is not created by Denmark and we do not call her 'Pippi Långstrump' - we call her 'Pippi Langstrømpe'. Pippi was created by a Swedish author.
                            7. I would like to know which program you are referring to. Because I don't know of any children's programs containing rape and brutality. If you are referring to some of the cartoons we show I'll be happy to tell you that we got those from the U.S.
                            8. They are allowed to adopt, yes. Rape? abosolutely not. the punishment for rape is prison and if a person rape a child that person will probably get killed by the other prisoners. And why shouldn't gay people be allowed to adopt? they are humans like everybody else.
                            9. It might be bad but Danes are tough. We'll survive.
                            10. I would love to see that article about H.C. Andersen. I could not find anything about him raping innocent children. But he did date other men.
                            11. In Denmark we don't judge people with a different sexuality. I have never heard of those bikes but if it is true then hopefully they are enjoying themselves.

You might think that the Danes are awfull people who rape etc. But what about God? he killed a lot of innocent children. he created the humans. he should have known that not all would be nice people - if you believe that stuff. And if Denmark really was hated by God how come nothing terrible have happened to us? ;D . I think this thread would have been better if you have had the correct facts. better luck next time

Comment

Originally posted by God-4evah View Post
                              wow, this is amazing! it's amazing how stupid this is . If you really have to write trash about a country you obviously don't know anything about please have the correct facts. Let's start from the top shall we?

First of all the flag you used is NOT the Danish flag. How can you not know that?

1. The Danish word for 'rapist' is not 'viking' but 'voldtægt'. I think a dictionary would have been a great help to you. Yes, the vikings did rape a lot of women but they were not the only ones to do that - People are still getting raped but not only by Danes. the I am pretty sure they rape in U.S. too.
                              2. I don't know how a cold winter can be a punishment? Do you know how much fun you can have when it is winter?
                              3. This is SO wrong. The Danish Prime Minister Rasmussen was not a part of Tour de France. Poul Nyrup Rasmussen was the Prime Minister until 2001 and if you look at the picture that has been oploaded his shirt says 'Århus - Paris' as far as I know; Tour de France does not start in Århus. Yes, Michael Rasmussen cheated but so did Lance Armstrong.
                              4. If Danish is Satan's native language then I have no worries about going to Hell - if it existed. It would suck to have to learn a language as tough as Danish.
                              5. Do you even know what LEGO stands for? In Danish it means 'Leg Godt' (= play well) how can that be sinful? Wouldn't a Barbie be sinful too, then? At least you can't undress LEGO.
                              6. Yet again you have the wrong facts. Pippi Longstocking is not created by Denmark and we do not call her 'Pippi Långstrump' - we call her 'Pippi Langstrømpe'. Pippi was created by a Swedish author.
                              7. I would like to know which program you are referring to. Because I don't know of any children's programs containing rape and brutality. If you are referring to some of the cartoons we show I'll be happy to tell you that we got those from the U.S.
                              8. They are allowed to adopt, yes. Rape? abosolutely not. the punishment for rape is prison and if a person rape a child that person will probably get killed by the other prisoners. And why shouldn't gay people be allowed to adopt? they are humans like everybody else.
                              9. It might be bad but Danes are tough. We'll survive.
                              10. I would love to see that article about H.C. Andersen. I could not find anything about him raping innocent children. But he did date other men.
                              11. In Denmark we don't judge people with a different sexuality. I have never heard of those bikes but if it is true then hopefully they are enjoying themselves.

You might think that the Danes are awfull people who rape etc. But what about God? he killed a lot of innocent children. he created the humans. he should have known that not all would be nice people - if you believe that stuff. And if Denmark really was hated by God how come nothing terrible have happened to us? ;D . I think this thread would have been better if you have had the correct facts. better luck next time
                              You seem to mention "rape" a lot. How do you know, given the places Vikings colonised, that it was not the Vikings themselves who were pounced upon?

The Vinland experience introduced new blood into Greenland and Iceland after all. Not the other way round.

I am not suggesting that they were not the most frightful heathens obviously they all were — here is the intro thread

Guess what happens there?
                              HINT it was explained when you signed up to praise Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by God-4evah View Post
                                But what about God? he killed a lot of innocent children. he created the humans. he should have known that not all would be nice people - if you believe that stuff. And if Denmark really was hated by God how come nothing terrible have happened to us?
                                Of course God knows everything, He created everything, He also knows those evil heathen children are not innocent. They are sinner who deserve eternity in hell. God has also made Denmarkistan one of the most horrible countries in the world. I think you are really blind if you live in such a hellhole and you think nothing bad has not happened to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X