View Single Post
(#244)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-25-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Peter View Post
Oh, you call her your "husband", do you? Funny, I would have that you'd be the man in your sick homosexual relations. You certainly try to usurp the position of a man, what with your attempts at trying to think and such (notice I said attempts).

Yours in Christ,

My husband is a great man. I thank the Lord every day for such a Godly man in my life. He has done a wonderful job of raising my two sons without me around all that much, and always brought them to visit me every month or two inside, an he always told me how proud of me he was. As are my two boys. They are dang proud of their mommy.

If God needs work done, I don't question it. You really don't have a clue, do you? I am ready to die for my God, I have been since I was jus 9 years old, when my Pastor told me God's plan for us all. I feel sorry for a worthless little fag like you. You are weak brainwashed little cultist, and you will burn in Hell for it.