View Single Post
(#80)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: Home - with dreams of my eternal home in the presence of my Savior.
Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Harvard study - average IQ by religion - 06-10-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nontheist View Post
This is amazing. I cannot stop laughing and I still think there is a goodchance that most of the posts are faked. Are people here really thatracist and bigoted? Either way this is too funny.
What exactly did you find so funny? What is NOT funny is that people who do not know Jesus and do not receive His gift of salvation are headed to hell and will spend eternity being separated from their Creator and loving Father God.

Joshua 1:6: "Bee strong, and of a good courage: for vnto this people shalt thou diuide for an inheritance the land which I sware vnto their fathers to giue them".