X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature

Originally posted by NoManCanJudge View Post
    REV. 7:9-10 After this I beheld and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and peoples, and tongues, stood before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.
    And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God who sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
    Amen!! Those who sincerely repent and accept Christ as their personal Savior will bask in His glory!

Those who reject Him will spend eternity in hell.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
      Ah, JIL, some people prefer to blame the victim.
      Much like members of your congregation who blame women on their own rape because they dress 'seductively'. If a man had any sense of decency, he would restrict these animal urges. Afterall, animals (as I have heard from many of your fellow 'True Christians) have no souls and thus anyone who rapes a woman is in fact going straight to hell.
      For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasunde92 View Post
        Much like members of your congregation who blame women on their own rape because they dress 'seductively'. If a man had any sense of decency, he would restrict these animal urges. Afterall, animals (as I have heard from many of your fellow 'True Christians) have no souls and thus anyone who rapes a woman is in fact going straight to hell.
        True Christians(tm) never rape. Only unsaved scum, queers, atheists, islamofascists, witches, and god-mockers do.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Greetings. Sorry I've been away. I was wrongly jailed for going to a wedding. I showed up as a guest at a wedding in the Hamptons. The event planner assumed I was a server and asked me where was my uniform. I told her I was a guest and showed her my invitation, however she got suspicious and called the cops just to check. THE COPS DIDNT CHECK my invite, they just saw me talkinf to people in the reception area and grabbed me and hauled me to jail. They didn't even check my ID for a week.
          Finally after they asked the wedding couple about me the cops released me and told me all this could have been avoided if I just started serving people drinks and stop being uppity thinking I'm a regular guest.
          LBC stand with me as we battle the racism I was made to suffer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bishop polisher View Post
            Greetings. Sorry I've been away. I was wrongly jailed for going to a wedding. I showed up as a guest at a wedding in the Hamptons. The event planner assumed I was a server and asked me where was my uniform. I told her I was a guest and showed her my invitation, however she got suspicious and called the cops just to check. THE COPS DIDNT CHECK my invite, they just saw me talkinf to people in the reception area and grabbed me and hauled me to jail. They didn't even check my ID for a week.
            Finally after they asked the wedding couple about me the cops released me and told me all this could have been avoided if I just started serving people drinks and stop being uppity thinking I'm a regular guest.
            LBC stand with me as we battle the racism I was made to suffer!!!
            So why didn't you serve drinks, boy?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Because I was an invited guest to the wedding.

Comment

Because I was an invited guest to the wedding.
                Don't get uppity with me, boy. I just asked you a simple question. It's obvious that you were invited to the party to serve drinks. It's an honor to be allowed to serve drinks to White people. Yet you chose to spit in the guests faces and cause extra paperwork for the local constabulary.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

The brides racist father complimented the police for some 'darn fine police work.' And something about how you can never be too careful around coloreds. What say you LBC Family!?!

Comment

The brides racist father complimented the police for some 'darn fine police work.' And something about how you can never be too careful around coloreds. What say you LBC Family!?!
                    Are you pretending to be a black Barbara Walters?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

No uppityness intended. Please forgive me. I'm learning to get rid of my negro rebelliousness. Pray for me friends.

Comment

I'm not sure how you can claim that the bride's father is a racist. He sounds like an upstanding, law abiding Christian man to me.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I can't stand Barbara Walters. Im just a black American trying to get into white mans heave when The Lord calls me home.

Comment

He's a racist because he thinks the cops were justified in arresting me just because I'm black and was at his daughters wedding and wasn't serving drinks. I also overheard him saying something that blacks might actually be beasts of the field as mentioned in genesis. Racist!!!!!

Comment

He's a racist because he thinks the cops were justified in arresting me just because I'm black and was at his daughters wedding and wasn't serving drinks. I also overheard him saying something that blacks might actually be beasts of the field as mentioned in genesis. Racist!!!!!
                              As mentioned in Genesis. Racist!!
                              No. If it is mentioned in Genesis, or anywhere in the bible as an overview, his saying it is not racist. If anything you should have thanked him for reminding you of that part of the bible.
                              Atheists! Make the right choice!
                              or
                              It should be obvious.
                              Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Did you forge the invitation? What makes you think you are good enough to attend a white wedding? You are still an uppity nigro; you whine and whinge because you're skin is a dirty mud color.

Comment

Working...
                                X