View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Thank You Jesus- Game - 06-24-2015, 02:58 PM

As the Bible clearly tells us time and time again, we are to be thankful.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

These are just two of many verses like them. So I thought, to remind us all to give thanks continually, we could play a game

I will start the game off with something I am thankful to God for that starts with A. The next person will do B, then C and so on. Once you get to Z you start over at A!

I thank the Lord for Amazing Grace!

Praise Jesus! For He alone saves