View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Monty Hall Problem Debunked - 09-21-2013, 02:48 PM

Admirable explanation of this nonsense, Dr Pendergast. There's just one thing I'd like to add, re the Vos Savant woman's bizarre claims. These quotes are from the same encyclopedia where you got the debunking explanation from the U of Florida PhD.

Quote:
Despite further elaboration, many readers continued to disagree with her, but some changed their minds and agreed. Nearly 100% of those who carried out vos Savant's shell simulation changed their minds.
Blinded by secular "science", presumably? People should stick to what they know in their hearts and stop "simulating" shells.

However, there was some good news:

Quote:
About 56% of the general public and 71% of academic institutions accepted the answer.
(The "answer" here being Von Satan's claim, i.e. the WRONG answer.) Now why am I not surprised that 44% of the general public, who rejected this tosh, are smarter than 71% of academics?

This just increases my determination to fight against the teaching of academic theories in our schools.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: