View Single Post
(#575)
Old
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert

The AIDS Rapist

krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 10-17-2013, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I think that your English is so poor that you misunderstood some things.

Criticizing a very old man on his computer skills, yeah, that's so graceful! You know, most people in his generation can't even turn on a computer.

Do all of you Germans lack respect for the elderly?
Respect's a funny thing. People always think, they deserve it. The fact is, it is earned. And CrankyOldMan has done nothing to earn my respect and through his posts everything to earn my contempt.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.