View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ruslan111 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: how to find work in the United States. foreigner? - 03-21-2014, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-soccer player View Post
Ruslan,

from reading your posts I understand you are a man who is really passionate about Jesus. You say you also love Russia. So why don't you go to Russia to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ? I feel in my heart that this is the task given to you by Jesus Himself! He wants you to become a Christian warrior against orthodox idolatry, adultery, slothfulness, alcoholism and other old russian habits. Why don't you take off right now? God will provide for you and your needs!
you strongly denounced me and my heart ... I do not have service in my church ... The flesh lusts against the Spirit ... the hardest thing for me to begin to serve Jesus ... I think this was uvas when you saved but emptiness inside .. . my friends do not believe in Jesus ... I really hurt to look at them as they suffer in this life looking for the meaning of life but do not go .... I even can not show them the joy of life ... thank you for reminding me of the power of god and that we should not look for needs that god gives us

For if the casting away of them (Jews) - reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?