View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The Atheist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-05-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Tamariki View Post
I thought that this was a great dane:

Well, her films are all 'dogs'.

Denmark - a country so cold and boring that they invented some of the most toxic alcoholic beverages known to man. Most Viking raids were planned when they were drunk, so it is no wonder that they didn't go to anywhere important.

Lego - a term of abuse in most civilised countries. Denmark actually exports these ugly plastic bricks.

Gayowulf - Denmark's most famous 'hero' was a raving homersexual who spent most of his time walking around naked searching for something called 'Grendel', who was probably his 'furrie' boyfriend.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark - made famous by Shakespeare, a whining suicidal aristocrat who spent most of his time talking to himself - he was actually the world's first Gothtard.

Hands un-Christian Andersen - a pediphile who wrote 'fairytales' as an excuse to molest children.

Government = a combination of the worst aspects of monarchy and communism. They have a queen and plenty of people on welfare.

Religion - most Danish people are Lutherans. Enough said.

YIC
Bryan.
First of all. I'm Danish, and a proud Danish. I'm and Atheist and im neither gay nor a rapist.

I believe in the freedom of religion and thereby accepts and respects ALL OTHER RELIGIONS! So therefor im not here to set you all ablaze with disrespect and hatred.

Oh, and my English is not the best.

But when that is said, i find it extremely ignorant to publish an article/forum thread, filled with lies and again ignorance.

1. Denmark is indeed a small country, situated between Germany and Sweden, It's consisted of numerous islands the largest being Sjælland (in English: Zealand), where the capital Copenhagen is situated. Copenhagen is inhabited by (including suburbs) approx. 1.5 million people. All in all 5.2 milliion people lives in Denmark. However why do you call it insignificant?

2. The muhammed cartoons was to prove that the freedom of speech is stronger, than even the most violent and outrageous religions around the world.

3. Did we invent rape? I must laugh. Rape is wrong, everyone knows that. Like in the rest of the world, it's illegal to rape in Denmark and it has allways been that way. The Danish word for rapist is "Voldtægtsmand" and not "Viking". The word "Viking" is a word used about some people living in Scandinavia for about 1500 hundred years ago and is applied on all Scandinavs (Norwegians, Swedes, Finnish, Danish and even some of your beloved Germans)

4. The Global Climate Hoax? How is it a hoax? For centuries we never took notice of the rising global pollution and now it's started to affect our globe. Your ancestors, just like mine ancestors and you and me, did that. Now it's our duty to reduce this pollution.!

Free whores?? No, the Danish goverment made a statement to the visting goverments and NGO's stating that it is ILLEGAL to buy prostitutes and visit brothels, however the (illegal) prostitutes and brothels did indeed open their doors (get the metaphore?), nearly for free if they showed an access card to the climate summit.

The coldest winter? That was the winter of 1985/86, or so i read. This winter was cold as well but no way near the forementioned winter.

5. Our prime minister is indeed called Rasmussen, but that guy you picture is the old prime minister Poul Nyrup Rasmussen, he was in charge from 1993 to 2001. After that our Prime minister was Anders Fogh Rasmussen from 2001 to 2009, he chose to resign to become the secretary general of NATO. And now we have Lars Løkke Rasmussen. Even though they share a last name, they are in no way in family with each other. Rasmussen is a very common name in Denmark.

6. Satans language is Danish?? Well i've never heard that one before. Im laughing again.

7. Hans Christian Andersen, was not a pedophile, but it is believed that he was gay. However he wrote some of the most beautiful lyrically poems, short stories, fairytales and novels. I don't believe that they were specificly written for children, but as the years went by, they were known as children storys.

8. Lego?? Lego is well known around the globe. It's belived that Lego breathes creativity in the childrens minds, and is that bad? I believe that children have the right to make their own choices in life. From what they play with and even if they want to be baptised.

9. Pippi Longstocking is swedish, made by the Swedish author of childrenbooks Astrid Lindgren.

10. What tv shows depicts rape????

Well. Thats all for me now, but let me just ask this question:

It is indeed a fact that your bible says, you should respect and love one another, i know because believe it or not, i've read it, i just can't remember the verses.

And who should spread god's words and judge the sinners in this world? You guys? No way. He had one messenger and that was his son, Jesus (again: FACT) And if there really is a god (laughing yet again), he will come and judge and send us all to hell