View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Should I get a Tattoo? - 09-26-2008, 12:06 AM

Dear Lord! I was going to BAN the person who started this thread, because I can't even believe one of our members would ask such a question. I am so relieved that Pastor Zeke was really posting an informational thread and he did such a wonderful job of referencing his advice to our Holy Bible.

Unfortunately, I have an acquaintance who has many tattoos, including one of our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, which I find particularly threatening. This person claims to be an Evangelical, but has yet to step foot into a Baptist church! I just hope our Sweet Baby Jesus finds a way to scour that nasty tattoo off of my "friend" (I use the term loosely) before the Devil Himself burns it off.

Oh, and I am reminded of the day our good Pastor Pistle backhanded a young lady in our church. It seems the good pastor saw some purple ink on her elbow. Unfortunately, the poor gal had brushed by the Mulberry bush on her way to church. But don't any of you folks think you can flash a tattoo around Mother Glynndie without getting a good hard whack!

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.