View Single Post
(#3588)
Old
Scottish separatist
Forum Member

Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishBrewer View Post
WHO are god to judge me?? accoding to you people he is perfect. therefore i am perfect since i am his creation. hence, my critiscism and disbilief in him is his plan. i.e. he cannot be perfect as i do not believe in him. my point being. you believe in an all powerfull, supernatural being in the sky watching us every moment just waiting for the joyfull sensation of us getting hurt and punished. i just proved your supernatural being is not perfectand therefore you image of him is faulty. that makes your reasoning and logic faulty whenever you use this being as a guideline.
Your spelling and punctuation is becoming more appalling as the day goes on. I can only assume that you have taken even more drugs or have been drinking heavily.

"my critiscism and disbilief in him is his plan" - Oh really? You disbelieve God? Doesn't surprise me coming from a God-mocking self proclaimed satanist.

Can I point out that these are Christian forums - you have just come here uninvited to spread your hatred of other people who don't follow your drug adled, drunken Eskimo lifestyle.