X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Freehold Does Not Have a 100 foot high statue of Jesus.

How tall is the plastic Jesus at the Landover Baptist Church?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
      How tall is the plastic Jesus at the Landover Baptist Church?
      The link here has a slide show that pictures the other plastic Jesus' in our County. Our plastic Jesus is only the third largest, so small God does not find it idolatry.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Thank you Mr Mayor. Besides, it would be utterly tasteless to strive to have the biggest plastic Jesus.

Comment

I can't help think that an statue of Jesus smacks of Papism, I think it a shame that the one in Godless Argentina (or Panama or where ever it was) wasn't completely struck down by God.

The thought of a rubber statue would concern me - we wouldn't want Freehold to be over run by homers who (from what I gather) are attracted to rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeFromBrains View Post
            Like a hundred foot tall Jesus shaped dildo?
            Hello Landover Baptist Church.

I did not know what a Jesus shaped dildo was so I put Jesus shaped dildo in the Google and do not do an image search on that it will make you sad and confused.

Thank you.

Rusty
            Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
              Hello Landover Baptist Church.

I did not know what a Jesus shaped dildo was so I put Jesus shaped dildo in the Google and do not do an image search on that it will make you sad and confused.

Thank you.

Rusty
              I cannot believe it!

7 1/2 inches of silicon blasphemy!!!

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
                I cannot believe it!

7 1/2 inches of silicon blasphemy!!!...
                That all??

Ron Jeremy wins again!

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                  That all??

Ron Jeremy wins again!
                  That's another part of the blasphemy!

We all know that he was crucified with three nails so that his legs would be together and hide his humongous Tally-waker.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Only countries filled with Mexicans like Brazil have giant Jesus statues. If we got one in Freehold we might as well start wearing sombreros, driving low riders and taking siestas during the most profitable time of day. In my opinion we have too many Mexicans as it is. Pastor Zeke's charitable project to train the next Menudo has tripled the number of young hairless Mexican boys in town and required us to hire more police. If we built a giant Jesus we might as well change the sign at the border from "Freehold, unsaved unwelcome!" To "Des Moines, the Mexico of Iowa."
                    Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Working...
                    X