View Single Post
(#612)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 01-13-2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky_monk View Post
You guys need to first read the god delusion by Richard Dawkins and then just maybe, when you've realised your wasting your lives trying to live in the likeness of a fraud, you can start to realise how *** potty language *** up you really are, Ireland has a much better education system and quality of life. I have lots of American friends who come and visit me here in Ireland and im so glad that they are my first impression of America, if I met psychopaths like you bible bashers I would paint you all with one brush , no time for this *** potty language *** I set up my account just to put my opinion down. Some of the things I've read on this site blow my mind,most of what I have read is considered criminal activity.
Reading your rambling I was reminded of two other things excel, blasphemous speaking and sheep bestiality.

JESUS must be so sad when he watches that ill-begotten island of yours...

PRAY TO JESUS!