X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

<facedesk>.
    That is the point.
    I do not hate Jesus
    I believe he was not the son of a God I don't believe in
    I have nothing more to say to you.
    Bye!

*Footnote: Also, Jesus was meant to respect people's choices. All-loving and all-kind. Loving the enthusiasm (AKA cold hostility) that his minions are displaying nowadays!

Remember: If you ban me from the forums then I win. You are scared. Even now, the only replies have been whining and putting me down sarcastically. Please try to make this interesting, will you?
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
      Do you have some problems with social skills? Why do you come up with fantasies that I'm angry? That is really odd that you think normal conversation as "rage".

Then again, this does look like "raging" so maybe it's just normal way to talk for atheist.
      Maybe if I were to string all of the capital letters from all YOUR points, I could call it raging. Like this: ON THE ONE HAND I COULD SAY ONE PLUS ONE IS THREE but I really know it is two.
      With the Christian cut:
      I SAY ONE PLUS ONE IS THREE
      and I am willing to bet that that will be doctored.
      I also love how much of a disadvantage Atheists are here. Three hundred seconds in between posts? Jeez!
      I am leaving now, this site is too stupid for words. In true Terminator style: I'll be back.
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Originally posted by The_Atheist View Post
        Remember: If you ban me from the forums then I win.
        No, that means you get banned from this forum. Think for a second what you talk. It would be same that if I went to some forum ranting about that red is actually yellow and if I got banned it would prove I'm right.

Comment

Maybe if I were to string all of the capital letters from all YOUR points, I could call it raging.
          Again, this is something you are making up. Why? Why do you think that normal conversation is raging to you? Do you have some anger management issues or something?

Comment

Then again, this does look like "raging" so maybe it's just normal way to talk for atheist.
            I think you might be on to something here, dear Brother in Christ. The atheists are forever enraged, constantly arguing with one another over pretend moral codes that change with the seasons, one's emotions, or even on a whim. It must be very confusing, and frightening to never know what is right and what is wrong, to constantly have to protect yourself against other atheists whose lack of discernment for right and wrong make them perpetual threats. I know in my Spirit this particular atheist is so deep in anger and hedonism that the simplest of logical arguments cannot penetrate that angry exterior, but I pray the Holy Spirit will somehow comfort him in knowing I am praying for him.
            Christ Jesus, I just plead the Blood of the Lamb over this angry, depressed atheist. I just know you brought him here for his own good, that you have a special watch over him. I just know your lovingkindness will shower mercies on him, and that he will be blessed with the peace and love that surpasses all understanding. I just ask you, Jesus, to break the grip Satan has on him, that the witchcraft that has permeated his life is broken down, that he will taste and see the goodness of your Living Waters. I just pray, Lord, that this angry, foolish atheist will but open his eyes, and when he does, he will see Your Love!
            In Your name I pray,
            Amen.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              I think you might be on to something here, dear Brother in Christ. The atheists are forever enraged, constantly arguing with one another over pretend moral codes that change with the seasons, one's emotions, or even on a whim. It must be very confusing, and frightening to never know what is right and what is wrong, to constantly have to protect yourself against other atheists whose lack of discernment for right and wrong make them perpetual threats. I know in my Spirit this particular atheist is so deep in anger and hedonism that the simplest of logical arguments cannot penetrate that angry exterior, but I pray the Holy Spirit will somehow comfort him in knowing I am praying for him.
              Christ Jesus, I just plead the Blood of the Lamb over this angry, depressed atheist. I just know you brought him here for his own good, that you have a special watch over him. I just know your lovingkindness will shower mercies on him, and that he will be blessed with the peace and love that surpasses all understanding. I just ask you, Jesus, to break the grip Satan has on him, that the witchcraft that has permeated his life is broken down, that he will taste and see the goodness of your Living Waters. I just pray, Lord, that this angry, foolish atheist will but open his eyes, and when he does, he will see Your Love!
              In Your name I pray,
              Amen.
              Right you are, Sister. Heathens are always so angry and bitter, but this one seems to be especially slow. Maybe he is possessed with an assburger demon. It's would explain why he has so poor social skills at all. I mean poor even on atheists standards.

This could also be the reason why it was so important that Jesus made him come to this Godly forum.

Comment

<*Footnote: Also, Jesus was meant to respect people's choices. All-loving and all-kind.
                That's useful, an atheist teaching us of Christ. And teaching us something that clearly is not in the Bible. In the Bible Jesus tells people to stop sinning. In the Bible Jesus takes the Old Testament and reinforces it with more strict rules. In the Bible Jesus physically beats up the atheists who try to profit from Christianity. Could you point out where you learned your "facts" about Jesus? I would love to know more about Him. It would be great to know that He has left more of His legacy for us to follow.

I do hope you didn't just make things up... You are an atheist after all, that's what you guys are best known for doing: lying.
                Leviticus 26:15-16
                And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
                  That's useful, an atheist teaching us of Christ. And teaching us something that clearly is not in the Bible. In the Bible Jesus tells people to stop sinning. In the Bible Jesus takes the Old Testament and reinforces it with more strict rules. In the Bible Jesus physically beats up the atheists who try to profit from Christianity. Could you point out where you learned your "facts" about Jesus? I would love to know more about Him. It would be great to know that He has left more of His legacy for us to follow.

I do hope you didn't just make things up... You are an atheist after all, that's what you guys are best known for doing: lying.
                  And you are doing what you Christians are known best for: Quoting worthless scripture and acting like some elitist group from a bad play. Oh yes, dear sisters, let us do this and that. Let;s take this from another approach. Why do you believe that your god exists? Why do you believe other gods do not exist?

Comment

Right you are, Sister. Heathens are always so angry and bitter, but this one seems to be especially slow. Maybe he is possessed with an assburger demon. It's would explain why he has so poor social skills at all. I mean poor even on atheists standards.

This could also be the reason why it was so important that Jesus made him come to this Godly forum.
                    Maybe he is possessed with an assburger demon?
                    You mean that I can poop Big Macs?
                    Also, the only way that I am 'slow' is in the sense that I need to wait 300 seconds in between posts. That does get on my nerves. Anyway, I can tell that Christianity has stooped to forcing its enemies to wait a long time in between arguments and pooping hamburgers. My work here is done.

In fact, no. I AM curious. WHY do you follow your god? Please refrain from basing everything on the Bible. I really want to know what you Christians think and why you follow your god. What logical reasons are there (legitimate question, not sarcastic)?

Comment

Except for if you truly did believe that red was yellow. And in a way, it is. 'Red' and 'Yellow' are just words to describe things. it could just as easily be RED and YELLOW. Anyway, back to the point. If you ban me from the forums, I will make a new account and continue. It is important to me to know these things.

Comment

(legitimate question, not sarcastic)?
                        And you are doing what you Christians are known best for: Quoting worthless scripture and acting like some elitist group from a bad play. Oh yes, dear sisters, let us do this and that. Let;s take this from another approach. Why do you believe that your god exists? Why do you believe other gods do not exist?
                        When I ask a serious question I get a whole lot of prejudiced hatred poured all over me. When you ask an insanely stupid question, we must all stop what we're doing, try to take you seriously and answer your question.

It doesn't work that way kid. You should learn to behave like a good person as God wants you to. Learn to think over your questions and your answers, instead of just throwing hatred at people you don't understand. I can tell you why I have decided again today that being an atheist is not for me: it's because of you. Every atheist makes society worse, it doesn't even matter what kind of atheist you are, satanist or evilutionist or muslim or scientologist, all bad. Every Christian makes society better. And why is that? Because we follow the commands of God, who made us, and who will unmake us. We live only by His suffering. He knows all. He knows best. It is ridiculous for anyone to not respect Him and the conditions He has placed on living your life. Come to God, son, leave your life of hatred behind. It doesn't have to be this way for you forever.
                        Leviticus 26:15-16
                        And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Except for if you truly did believe that red was yellow. And in a way, it is. 'Red' and 'Yellow' are just words to describe things. it could just as easily be RED and YELLOW. Anyway, back to the point. If you ban me from the forums, I will make a new account and continue. It is important to me to know these things.
                          Why do you hate God so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Henry View Post
                            Why do you hate God so much?
                            When did I say that I hated your god? I didn't. I simply am stating that I am having trouble believing he exists, and I am looking for proof that he does. After all, I am not going to swear my eternal soul to someone who has not given any proof of his existence for thousands of years except for a single book that could have been written by anyone (It's not like WE were there to prove it).

Comment

When did I say that I hated your god? I didn't. I simply am stating that I am having trouble believing he exists, and I am looking for proof that he does. After all, I am not going to swear my eternal soul to someone who has not given any proof of his existence for thousands of years except for a single book that could have been written by anyone (It's not like WE were there to prove it).
                              Are you angry at God because you know your going to hell?

Comment

Except for if you truly did believe that red was yellow.
                                That is not the point. Point is, being banned does not have an effect on my claim. If you get banned on a forum, it means you are banned. Try thinking for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X