View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Retard Posting

Location: I live in Elf Forest, which is on the shores of Karow Lake midst the kingdom of Karowelfia.
AssPieElfAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AssPieElfAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 09-27-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
Please quote the verse.

It IS hate though! That's like saying that Harry Potter is about the 'totally normal and functual lives of people'!

That's sad.

He wasn't that bad.

No, we are the saved and the future kings of The Kingdom of Heaven.
1) THE verse? Have you even read your bible? Or is it just a paperweight on your table, a mere decoration and conversation piece? How many verses would you like? Remember, am a firm believer in atheist absurdism so make it at least challenging!

2) Harry Potter IS about the "totally normal and functional lives of people". So with being wrong about Harry Potter, I will just be confident in my knowledge that your first thought of the bible being hate is wicked and more over quite wrong, even by christian beliefs.

3) Define sad? Because THIS is the face of happy... Oh, the irony!

4) Right! Of course he wasn't THAT bad. He did have enough sense to kill himself in the end. THAT is something! Because owning up to and paying back society for his crimes would be totally unreasonable.

5) If that is the case, I personally can't wait to make it to hell! I have a better chance of being accepted as a complete person there...