View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Favorite Bible Verse - 01-29-2012, 07:26 AM

Here's your favourite bible right here....

Leviticus 20:13 -And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."-

Deutoronomy 22:20-21 -"If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you."-

Samuel 15: 2-3 -This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”-

Ezekiel 9:5-6 -As I listened, he said to the others, “Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple.-

Jeremiah 19:9 -9And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.-

-Zechariah 14:2, Leviticus 25:46, Exodus:12:29- God permits and endorses rape, slavery and mass murder

Such a mercifull and forgiving god, he will be our guide to morality for centuries to come! (Irony if you haven't figured it out)