View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-26-2010, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
Thank you for the information sister BIG, it will save me having to sit waiting for my lawyer to return my calls, you know how they are...they are always so busy no matter how much you are paying them.Do you think it is the profession or just the people the profession attracts?
What a shame, as I am sure that the young girl is well versed in her religious studies and there would be so many fewer changes she would need running my house as I would want it. She is young enough not to have picked up any of her own opinions or ''ways'' of her own, no bad habits that will have been practiced by her that would need to be broken.
Oh, I understand completely. Being one that married "late in life" we have many issues about how I think things should be run. But then again, I doubt that a young girl like that could handle the household with Seth gone as much as he is. So I'm sure that God was just keeping us separated until we were both ready.

Quote:
It is unfortunate but we must obey the Bible:
Romans 13

1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
Well if you're willing to wait the three years (or two and how ever many months) you could just consider it a long engagement.

Drama queen