View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Can furries go to Heaven? - 09-10-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeKay View Post
Also...

You can ban me now if you wish. I've had my fun with your forum and your heads. After all, I was just in here to troll around, start some flame wars, and generally give you guys something to do other than just sitting on your thumbs and wishing someone would talk to you.

Have a nice day!
so... when are you going to get started then ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeKay View Post
Also...
I'm straight, and not a furry. I belong to the Westboro Baptist Church. I was sent your link, and wanted to test your faith. Surprisingly, you didn't buckle! We will send you a memo if you'd like to come protest some soldier funerals.

- CK
yeah right...
if you mean you protest about heroes whio served being buried right as they can be...
you got to be some kind of homo fag.

Seek Salvation in Him,
or His Judgement will seek you.