View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Petite Women's clothing for sale - 12-25-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
Brother Longshire,

First, please allow me to extend a belated to these friendly forums.

I showed your post to my dear husband for his perusal. Mr. McIrish says that he's very interested in the second item (seems to be some kind of scarf in an interesting teal-rust combination?), and has asked if you have any other similar garments available?

When I stupidly told Paddy that I already have enough winter outerwear, and not to waste money on women's frivolities, he just cuffed me upside the head and sent me back into the kitchen.
Dear Mrs. Paddy,

I am glad you husband has left the bottle and the Pope in order to become a True Christian. I have always known that underneath the foul whiskey breadth of your average swarthy Irishman is a true White Christian waiting to come out.

I am more than happy to forgo lucre and give you this item in the name of Christian charity.

YIC,

Chester