View Single Post
(#3467)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 11-21-2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankLennartsson View Post
No, I have never been there, and properly never will, and my day have been bad
I know you had a bad day, it was just a rhetorical question. Normal people have a bad day when they just think of Denmark, how could you be happy living there?

Why don't you become an ex-dane? It's time for you to leave your surströmming and binge-drinking lifestyle behind and follow Jesus. Do you even have Bible-believing Churches in Denmarkistan or only salafist mosques?

Quote:
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. - John 3:3

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51