X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss???

My staff does all sorts of jobs for me. My personal assistant is doing a job for me even as I type this.
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

No I don't believe kissing is a sin.

Scripters to back it:

1 John 5:17 - All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that does not lead to death.

1 Corinthians 13:1-10 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

One should not go and kiss just anyone before marriage. If true love exists between the two and are to be married. Kissing is a solution to fornication, which is one way to gain a ticket to the flaming pit.
      Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in his image he created him.
      Mark 12:31 ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
      Romans 2:11 For God shows no partiality.
      1Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life.

Comment

Originally posted by IllegitimateDemon View Post

Scripters to back it:...
        Next, try to find Scripture... no forget that, find a freaking spellchecker, would ya? They're free, even.

After you deal with that, we can try to get you to cite RELEVANT Scripture, you know, quotes that actually have something to do with the subject matter at hand.

And, yeah, I said "try". My hopes are not high.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          Next, try to find Scripture... no forget that, find a freaking spellchecker, would ya? They're free, even.

After you deal with that, we can try to get you to cite RELEVANT Scripture, you know, quotes that actually have something to do with the subject matter at hand.

And, yeah, I said "try". My hopes are not high.

Thank you brother for correcting my spelling mistake.

And the subject was about is it wrong to kiss before marriage. I merely explained that I don't feel it's wrong to kiss before marriage providing scriptures that better explain my reasoning.
          Not sure if you're an internet troll. Or just a person that is full of wrath.
          Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in his image he created him.
          Mark 12:31 ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
          Romans 2:11 For God shows no partiality.
          1Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life.

Comment

...Not sure if you're an internet troll...
            Oh, yeah, I'm one of those awful trolls that go around making sure people quote the Bible correctly.

...Or just a person that is full of wrath.
            Wrath??!? ROFLMAOWJ*!

*Rolling on floor laughing my ass off with Jealous.

Comment

Scripters to back it:

1 John 5:17 - All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that does not lead to death.

1 Corinthians 13:1-10 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
              I don't see anything about kissing in these verses, maybe you were thinking of Luke 7:45? Or Psalms 85:10? Or Proverbs 27:6? Or Song of Solomon 1:2? Because these are just a few of the verses that touch the subject of kissing.

I hope that was helpful.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I have not kissed any female yet, not even on the hand. I'm afraid even kissing will stir up temptations to lose my virginity.

I guess some people can handle it without getting tempted to participate in fornication. I'm just going to play it safe.

Comment

Quoted for truth:
                  Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  I do not understand why you should kiss at all, ever!

Comment

are you down to fuck or nah? im into black chicks

Comment

Working...
                    X