View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Twelve Disciples of CHRIST: Where are They Now? - 02-05-2014, 02:15 PM

Hello Bob4God.

I have read that verse many times but I was reading it wrong I thought that it meant that some of the Disciples would not eat anything that was already dead at least that made Genesis 9:3 make more sense to me it says:

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

When I asked the colored girl who works for me if we could eat some things that were still moving because I wanted to follow the Bible she said oh daddy they do not mean it has to be moving when you eat it I am not her father she is from the West Indies they say things differently.

If one of the Disciples is from Landover Baptist Church they might not look old like Cranky Old Man or Old Man Hatchet because God may have turned back the clock on them look at Lamentations 5:21 it says:

Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.

If God renews their days as of old it would seem He makes them younger that would be a very nice thing to do but it would make your job more difficult because you would have to look at everyone not just the old people.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.