View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: are cadbury creme eggs sinfull? - 04-18-2011, 07:16 AM

Any rabbit who lays an egg is satanic. The Lord's rabbits do not lay eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
That has nothing to do with cadbury eggs, At least I didn't see any in those verses.
Of course, those verses have everything to do with indulging in sweets and worshiping the Evil Bunny's droppings!

God blessed me with blue eyes to read the Truth of the Holy Bible (KJV). Obviously, I understand His words better than you. You must not question my white, blue-eyed, wisdom. Trust me. Those chocolate balls of evil will send you straight to Hell. Go ahead and eat them. Satan hopes you eat ten. Enjoy Hell, sinner!

(1 Timothy 2:12) (King James Version): But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Amen,
Tea Party Minister