X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Possibly true, I doubt there is an accurate count of dogs. But I bet there are mora than that amount of denmarkians here. Students, political asylum, criminals, ex politicians.
    This is just unacceptable. These guys rapes everything that happens to have a pulse, and then they blame it on an innocent dog breed. That is truly sick - and very typical danish behaviour as well.

American Guy: You! Denmarkian! Why did you rape my wife?
    Denmarkian: It wasn't me! It was the dog! I swear!

Comment

you would be pretty weak if you let a dog rape your wife

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherMan View Post
        you would be pretty weak if you let a dog rape your wife
        There we have a clear evidence of Danish Behaviour. Clearly this Denmarkian rapist is blaming a dog breed for his own atrocity. This insane Denmarkian rapist finds some sort of sick pleasure in raping everything that has a pulse, just to blame a mere dog breed for his own cruel acts.

Typical Danish Behaviour. Create a problem and then blame it on someone or something else.

Comment

I think you are taking a problem (Rapes) and blaming it on the danish, with no evidence to back it up. i bet you cant even find a biblical verse that say all danes are rapists..

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
            Possibly true, I doubt there is an accurate count of dogs. But I bet there are mora than that amount of denmarkians here. Students, political asylum, criminals, ex politicians.
            Well according to the GDCA these are the numbers of NEW Danes in America as of July 22 for this year.

Dogs 199
            Bitches 195
            Puppies 394

I am looking for totals, but can't find them.

Okay, according to some news article on dog bites there's 9,438 registered in the US. I'm not sure how accurate that is though.
            Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherMan View Post
              I think you are taking a problem (Rapes) and blaming it on the danish, with no evidence to back it up.
              Now you are clearly being nuts. Why would i, or anyone else for that matter, blame such cruel act as rape on pastry? Once again you prove the existence of that horrible danish mentality that lies deep inside your subconsciousness.

Take a good look at this delicious, strawberry marmalade filled fellow. Does he look like a candidate for a rapist to you? You have two choices. You can either continue to blame your own sexual crimes on innocent pastry, or, you could, ( for the first time in your life ) take responsibility and admit that you are raping innocent people around the world. Think twice before you decide to answer.

i bet you cant even find a biblical verse that say all danes are rapists..
              Now you are twisting reality into your own favour again. I never claimed that all danes are rapists, in fact i find them to be quite a decent breed. You were the one who started blaming a dog race for your own sexual crimes, stop doing that ! !

Comment

Apparently they eat their dead as well in Denmark - an abomination to the Lord that lot.
                sigpic
                Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
                so a fool returneth to his folly

Comment

But Finland? Now there's a place.

Whilst it's not a scripture I'd like to offer the following hommage!!

Finland, Finland, Finland,
                  The country where I want to be,
                  Pony trekking or camping,
                  Or just watching TV.
                  Finland, Finland, Finland.
                  It's the country for me.

You're so near to Russia,
                  So far from Japan,
                  Quite a long way from Cairo,
                  Lots of miles from Vietnam.

The country where I want to be,
                  Eating breakfast or dinner,
                  Or snack lunch in the hall.
                  Finland has it all.

You're so sadly neglected
                  And often ignored,
                  A poor second to Belgium,
                  When going abroad.

The country where I quite want to be,
                  Your mountains so lofty,
                  Your treetops so tall.
                  Finland has it all.

The country where I quite want to be,
                  Your mountains so lofty,
                  Your treetops so tall.
                  Finland has it all.

Finland has it all.
                  "shall not inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

Comment

Originally posted by Garry Ackshun View Post
                    But Finland? Now there's a place.

Whilst it's not a scripture I'd like to offer the following hommage!!

Stop quoting Monthy Python and start reading the Holy Bible (KJV 1611).
                    Jesus is waiting for you!

Proverbs 23:32
                    "At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder."
                    "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                    John 8:32

Comment

LOL I bet half of the people on this site, secretly have tied up sex gimps in their basement....or at least fantasizing about it.

Cranky Old Man for president!!!! this site is awesome!!

I am from Denmark, and Cranky Old Man you are absolutely right; raping is no.1 activity here. It's perfectly legal, in fact its encouraged. But we only eat our dead on special occasions though.

Comment

my neighbour just came back from a long Viking cruise of plundering and raping...

he kidnapped af couple of sweet baptists....Pastor Ezekiel is over in the corner right now wearing a cute little dress and a gagball in his mouth...

Gotta go; we have sodomizing to do. Will probably tape it and upload it for ya!!!

maaayn Denmark is nice

Comment

Originally posted by chrisjenson View Post
                          my neighbour just came back from a long Viking cruise of plundering and raping...

he kidnapped af couple of sweet baptists....Pastor Ezekiel is over in the corner right now wearing a cute little dress and a gagball in his mouth...

Gotta go; we have sodomizing to do. Will probably tape it and upload it for ya!!!

maaayn Denmark is nice
                          What a load of trash talk. Go and ask the Lord for forgiveness.
                          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                            What a load of trash talk. Go and ask the Lord for forgiveness.
                            I couldnt agree more!
                            chrisjenson, will you at once ask for Odins forgiveness for not killing the baptists at the spot insted of dragging them to Denmark.

Damn this is fun
                            O that ye would altogether hold your peace! And it should be your wisdom.
                            -Job 13:5

Comment

I am that, i am

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1989 View Post
                                I am that, i am
                                ? A Denkarkian, a homer.............. what?

Comment

Working...
                                X