X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it....

Isaac, I think you were irresponsible. I was a sinner and I practiced martial arts and there I learnt how dangerous hitting one especially in the head is. I know you meant well, but...

I continued to punch him in the head, chest and face for about twenty minutes; then I just kicked him for a while.
    Punching in the head with knuckles leads to painful bone fractures that might not heal well. There might be permanent damage. You might also hit the teeth and that will do extreme damage and can have other effects later. And about kicking... If you watch people training or fighting in the ring, it seems that kicking is safe. But once you kick someone in the ground, you break something.

It is ok to defend yourself if you do it right. But your irresponsible behavior could have caused damage that cannot be healed. So here is my tips what to do when you get angry next time.

1. rule: Try to calm down. Angry man makes mistakes

2. rule: Do not punch in the face. You only break your knuckles if your hands are not accustomed. Use your palms and strike with side hooks, if you really want to punch face, palm punch the nose. That will break opponents bones, not your knuckles or wrists. You can also use your elbows, if you just remember next rule:

3. rule: Never hit the mouth. Teeth will cut your hand and mouth bacteria can lead to deadly infection. Anyway the wounds in the hands don't heal well.

4. rule: never kick one in the ground, it can twist your ankle. Stomp. It is much safer.

5. rule: avoid the blood. You were hitting gay person, you could have caught AIDS!

If you think you cannot act calm enough to remember the rules, use rod, baseball bat or just shoot the guy. He was in your house so it was trespassing

I hope you learn.

YiC, M
    Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Faggots are an ABOMINATION upon the Lord our Gods good soil. Any faggot that enters your home MUST be killed. Remember, Christ Jesus and the Lord your God are the judges, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritterbruder View Post
        Faggots are an ABOMINATION upon the Lord our Gods good soil. Any faggot that enters your home MUST be killed. Remember, Christ Jesus and the Lord your God are the judges, not you.
        Not quite right friend.
        I personally have found many faggots to be the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Snappy dressers, fantastic decorators, great cooks and phenomenal hosts. So my own feelings mean little. God does tell us we should stone them but then secular law states we have to let them live.
        Until we have a man of God in the White House, our wrists are tightly bound by both sets of laws and must abide by both. So I typically leave one of their dinner parties early and rarely send a thank you note.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

If he has any sense at all, he'll press charges. The fact that you think you're justified in this situation is appalling. The fact that your wife needs permission to have a friend over is even more ridiculous. There is clearly no respect from your end in your marriage and I predict she'll leave your ass soon if you keep this up. Judging on your misogynistic attitude, I'm amazed she hasn't already.

Violence against another human being is not ever ethical or excusable conduct, no matter how many ways you try to justify it. It's this primitive mentality that drives the desecration of our society; inhibits us from advancing as individuals and as a society. As such, it's also things like this that shed a negative light over the entire Christian community, which is a damn shame considering most Christians are humanitarian, decent human beings who don't deserve to have their name dragged in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by HeWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
            If he has any sense at all, he'll press charges. The fact that you think you're justified in this situation is appalling. The fact that your wife needs permission to have a friend over is even more ridiculous. There is clearly no respect from your end in your marriage and I predict she'll leave your ass soon if you keep this up. Judging on your misogynistic attitude, I'm amazed she hasn't already.

Violence against another human being is not ever ethical or excusable conduct, no matter how many ways you try to justify it. It's this primitive mentality that drives the desecration of our society; inhibits us from advancing as individuals and as a society. As such, it's also things like this that shed a negative light over the entire Christian community, which is a damn shame considering most Christians are humanitarian, decent human beings who don't deserve to have their name dragged in the mud.

What about self-defense? Someone is attacking you with a steak knife at Sizzlers before you even order dessert: what do you do? Ask to see the dessert menu?

An escaped convict is raping your daughter: do you kindly ask them to leave, or do you beat them to within an inch of their life (I'm assuming you don't have firearms)?

You are in the Army and you've been ordered to attack a facility that is using heterochromiatic joo twins in vivisectionist feng shui high-altitude low-temperature avant garde sensory-deprivation experiments. Do you refuse?

DO YOU?

Your absolutes make you look like an absolute fool.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              Not quite right friend.
              I personally have found many faggots to be the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Snappy dressers, fantastic decorators, great cooks and phenomenal hosts. So my own feelings mean little. God does tell us we should stone them but then secular law states we have to let them live.
              Until we have a man of God in the White House, our wrists are tightly bound by both sets of laws and must abide by both. So I typically leave one of their dinner parties early and rarely send a thank you note.
              I'm listening.

Comment

I'm listening.
                And wasting God's valuable bandwidth.
                Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Comment

If he has any sense at all, he'll press charges.

Nope.

I convinced him that I was right. He's promised to not say a word and back away

The fact that you think you're justified in this situation is appalling. The fact that your wife needs permission to have a friend over is even more ridiculous. There is clearly no respect from your end in your marriage and I predict she'll leave your ass soon if you keep this up. Judging on your misogynistic attitude, I'm amazed she hasn't already.
                  I don't hate women.

Women are cute and adorable. They make good food and if they're raised right they can be very Godly.

I have a feeling that no matter what I do you'll insult me though.
                  If I let her have a friend around I'm controlling; if I don't let her I'm cruel. Either way though: she's my wife and we'll be together untill one of us dies or she cheats on me and I leave her.

Violence against another human being is not ever ethical or excusable conduct, no matter how many ways you try to justify it.
                  You're confusing me.

.As such, it's also things like this that shed a negative light over the entire Christian community, which is a damn shame considering most Christians are humanitarian, decent human beings who don't deserve to have their name dragged in the mud.
                  I'm doing what God says though!
                  I follow The Bible to the word and I try and try! I hate gays, my wife is my servant, I'm fine with owning slaves, non-Christians are scum, ect!

What am I not doing right?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Kitty View Post
                    And wasting God's valuable bandwidth.
                    You are a woman. I don't listen to the whining of women because they don't know anything.

Comment

You are a woman. I don't listen to the whining of women because they don't know anything.

Even a woman is better than an unsaved fool.

Comment

Watch your mouth, boy. Sister Kitty is a True Christian(tm), which is a whole
                        lot better than some whiny Kraut.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                          Watch your mouth, boy. Sister Kitty is a True Christian™, which is a whole
                          lot better than some whiny Kraut.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                          God loves Germany and real women. Women need to know their place and I was simply reminding her.

Comment

God loves Germany and real women. Women need to know their place and I was simply reminding her.
                            Please provide Scriptural references for each of your 4 claims. I speak German, so any translation errors will be entirely yours.

YiC,

Zech
                            sigpic

Comment

You appear to be unaware of Landover's and Jesus' hierarchy.

It goes as such:

True Christian™ pastors
                              True Christian™ men
                              True Christian™ women <--Sister Kitty
                              Forum Members men
                              Forum members women
                              Unsaved Trash <--You
                              Rodents
                              Worms
                              Catholics

Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                                Please provide Scriptural references for each of your 4 claims. I speak German, so any translation errors will be entirely yours.

YiC,

Zech
                                And which four claims are you refering to, Zechariah Smyth?

I don't speak German by the way, I speak Lower Saxon.

Brother Enoch:

Like I said elsewhere, I have been sent by the Lord our God to rout heretics from your forum. His law is above the law of the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X