View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for someone to rape my daughters - 11-07-2013, 12:21 PM

So no one has anything to state that counters the points i made?

Where is the scripture which promotes rape? Where rape is seen as a favourable course of action?

Quote:
Also, your rape theory would only work if the rapist himself was a 'True Christian'. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't pay the money, nor would he marry her afterwards.

So, this leads onto the question, why would a 'True Christian' rape? Unless, if you agree it is not a sin to rape? Raping is ok for 'True Christians' ???

If he wants to marry the girl in question, is he not better off asking the girl and her father for her hand in marriage?

Or are you saying that if the formal approach fails (i.e. the girl or father refuses), then rape her, and force the girl into marriage?

Is this your view of a happy, healthy marriage?